What you’ll be doing…
The customer experience will be in your hands as you interact with our small and medium business customers in the store and through customer visits. You’ll demonstrate the value of our products and services, and ignite their imagination. Driving small business results, you’ll generate new business through prospecting, networking, leads and referrals.
- Driving small business results through coaching Sales Representatives
- Acquiring and retaining the accounts of the consumer small business segment.
- Utilizing solutions-based selling techniques.
- Outbound calling and customer visits.
- Completing contracts and reporting.
- Successful completion of motor vehicle report check is required.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in customer service, marketing or sales.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Eligibility to pass Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Wireless sales experience exceeding quota.
- Experience leading a team.
- Demonstrated capability to drive positive results in a team environment.
- Exceptional people skills for negotiating, conflict resolution and the demonstrated ability to build trust and act as an influencer at all levels.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.