General Position Description:
The Proposal Coordinator will use MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point) to create compliance matrices which breakdown the solicitation into detailed parts. Working with managers, contractors, and other constituents, the Proposal Coordinator will also gather information from subcontractors via data calls to determine services they can provide to supplement our team, format resumes, organize and ensure past performance references are up to date, as well as prepare documents for proposal reviews.
The following are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skills and abilities required to lead in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate different phases of the proposal process including design, layout, proofreading, collating, binding, packaging and shipping Provides technical guidance on work assignments
- Perform a thorough review of the RFP/RFQ solicitation package to determine requirements, ensure our proposal response is organized and structured in accordance with RFP specific requirements, including required forms and supporting documentation
- Ensure resumes for technical staff are included in proposal response, as needed, as well as excel documentation of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) units Performs assigned tasks related to the engagement
- Works closely with Director of Client Services and senior management to develop and finalize both technical and price proposals
- Reviews final deliverables and preparing the document for final submission to client
- May require photocopying documents and binding them, per solicitation specifications
Bachelor’s Degree – Business Administration, English, or Liberal Arts.
- Minimum of 1 year of Federal Government proposal writing, coordination and management experience required
- Independent worker with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills required
- Experienced in managing multiple projects
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Must be able and willing to work long hours (possible weekends) with limited notice to complete proposals on deadlines
- Desktop Publishing (adobe illustrator) skills a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
- Able to perform work which requires attention to detail, analytical ability, and organization
- Skilled at using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, and automated work paper software
- Experience with SharePoint and Office 365
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.